The first step to great style is great shampoo, says Jenny, especially if you suffer from dandruff! With new Suave® Scalp Solutions in three great scents, you can begin building a better relationship with your anti-dandruff shampoo, without sacrificing beautiful hair.
Im cheating on my anti-dandruff shampoo because I hate the smell and it dries out my hair. How can I fight flakes without the frustration?"
Cho: Suave® Scalp Solutions combines the clinically proven flake-fighting ingredients you need with a fragrance you want, like sweet-smelling Coconut and Shea Butter. And with added moisturizing elements, you dont have to compromise.
My itchy, flaky scalp is cramping my style. Whats the best way to save time and make sure my look is little-black-dress approved?
Cho: Establish a routine to keep you flake-free. Brush dry hair daily with a boar bristle brush, which is natural and not too harsh on the scalp. Then try Suave® Scalp Solutions Ocean Minerals & Aloe 2-in-1 every time you wash for a revitalizing glow on your girls night out.
Ive been restricted to hairstyles that hide my embarrassing dandruff. I want to try trendy hairstyles, but I just dont trust my flaky scalp. Help!
Cho: With Suave® Scalp Solutions Revitalizing Mint & Eucalyptus, you can achieve beautiful-looking hair, without the fear of flakes. Celebrate with a head full of silky curls you can shake out for a quick boost of volume and confidence.
- Establish a routine to heal your scalp for good. Use a boar bristle brush which isnt is natural and not too harsh on the head. Be sure to continue use of your Scalp Solutions continually, you wont treat the problem if you use it once.
- Any time you use a regular conditioner with an anti-dandruff shampoo, you are washing out all of the ingredients that help heal your scalp. Suave Scalp Solutions allows you to still condition your hair and not have to compromise.
- Although styling tools can often be our best friends, the heat negatively affects our scalp and hairs condition. Using Suave Scalp Solutions is clinically proven to fight flakes, leaving hair healthy, shiny and moisturized.
- To create a defined part, draw a line through your hair, using either the tail or handle of a comb. Hold the comb perpendicular to your scalp without removing it once the line is drawn. A defined part whether center or dramatic side part is a chic hair trend this year.
- To create the perfect beachy wave, wrap hair around your iron or wand, working away from your face. Leave the end out to create more of an edgy look.
- Be sure to use a directional nozzle attachment on your blowdryer to achieve a sleek, straight blowout. Point the nozzle downward, blowing in the direction of your hair.
- If you are always on the go, a sleek ponytail is a great go-to style. By changing the part in your hair from center to side, you can change the entire look. If you want volume, tease the crown section and then, gently brush back to smooth.