Get the Look: Tony Awards Beauty
Broadway's biggest night offered up some of our favorite celebs on the red-carpet in fabulous frocks and exceptional makeup. It seems more and more of Hollywood's A-listers are dabbling in theater or just coming out to support their fellow thespians on stageand looking fab while doing it. Mary Kay walks us through how to recreate two of our favorite looks of the night: Scarlett Johansson, who starred in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof this year and Anna Kendrick, a former Broadway performer and presenter.
To get Scarlett Johansson's sultry look:
1. Cover the entire eyelid with Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist and dab Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Crystalline onto the inner corners of the eyes and under the brow bones.
2. Apply black liquid eyeliner along the top lash line and wing outward. Generously coat top and bottom lashes with black mascara.
3. Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Clear. Apply Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Sizzling Red directly from the tube, using a lip brush if needed. Blot and reapply for intense, long-lasting wear.
4. Apply Mary Kay Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation and contour using Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powering in Sandstone.
Get smoky like Anna Kendrick:
1. Begin with Mary Kay TimeWise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation then dab Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Sparkling Cider on the apples of the cheeks.
2. Apply Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in White Lilly to the eyelid and up to the brow bone, then blend Mineral Eye Color in Silver Satin onto the eyelid up to the crease.
3. Apply Mineral Eye Color in Coal to the outer corner of the eye to create a smoky effect then line top and bottom lashes with black eyeliner and smudge with a smudger brush.
4. Generously apply two coats of black mascara.
5. Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Neutral. Apply Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Natural Beaute to complete the look.
Who rocked your favorite look of the night?
More From Real Beauty: