Get the Look: Met Gala Hairstyles 2013
Last night the most stylish celebs hit the red carpet to celebrate PUNK: Chaos to Couture. A-listers Kirsten Dunst and Kristen Stewart gave their locks rebellious styles that we're dying to replicateso we enlisted the help of their stylists to help us get their looks at home.
Celebrity Hairstylist Diego Da Silva gave us the break down on how to recreate Kirsten Dunst's side-parted wavy do:
1. Start by washing and conditioning your hair and thoroughly towel dry.
2. Saturate from roots to ends with Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray.
3. Blow-dry your hair using a round brush for maximum root lift.
4. Use a medium-sized curling iron to curl your hair very softly from mid-shaft to ends. You should create waves throughout rather than tight curls.
5. Once the hair has cooled, spritz with a shine spray for shine and touchable hold.
Celebrity Stylist Adir Abergel explained how to get Kristen Stewart's '90s androgynous coif:
1. Start by applying a volumizer all over the roots on towel-dried hair.
2. Create a deep side part by following the highest part of your eyebrow arch and rough dry your hair completely.
3. Take the top section of the hair and blow-dry it smooth with a round brush. Once you are done smoothing the hair, brush and slick both sides back into a low knot at the base of your head.
4. Take the remaining top section of the hair (leaving some height in the front) and slick it back around the existing knot to complete the look.
5. Secure with a few bobby pins for extra hold.
Photo credit: Getty Images
More From Real Beauty: