5 Things to Know About Kate Walsh's Boyfriend Fragrance
As soon as we heard about Kate Walsh's new fragrance Boyfriend, we were intrigued. A men's fragrance made for women? Are men attracted to women who smell like themselves (we can't say this would shock us)? Filled with questions, we got the chance to chat with Walsh herself about the scent, the idea around it, and Pablo the cat (more on that later). See what she had to say below.
1. Boyfriend is a man's scent on a woman's skin. It's not a unisex fragrance, nor is it made for men. Filled with woody notes of plum, vanilla amber, and more it leaves you with that "nuzzle" factor, similar to how you feel right after you spend some serious spooning time with your boyfriend.
2. Walsh came up with the scent after breaking up with a boyfriend. Realizing she missed her man's scent (maybe even a little more so than him), she decided to create a fragrance for women whether in a relationship or not to carry the scent with them.
3. Walsh recently launched the Boyfriend Train Kit, an adorable old school train case filled with mini EDP (eau de parfum), a mini pulse-point oil, a little candle, a little body cream and a dry body oil spray. All have the basic Boyfriend scent, but mixed in with lighter notes (like vanilla and coconut) so that the items can be layered on top of one another without being overpowering.
4. Boyfriend is popular! Walsh launched the fragrance on HSN in November and sold out in 40 minutes. She'll be back on July 30, so get your phone ready now.
5. Walsh is tugging at the hearts of digital nerds like us everywhere with her hilarious Web commercials promoting the fragrance. Check them all out here and see why we love Pablo the Spanish-speaking cat so much.
Boyfriend is available in Sephora stores nationwide. For more information, visit yourboyfriend.com.