Get the Look: Met Gala Makeup 2013
Last night, Hollywoods hottest stars stunned at the 2013 Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. This years theme was PUNK: Chaos to Couture, and these glam celebs dressed for the occasion. Were especially impressed by Anne Hathaway and Jessica Biel's elegant yet edgy looks. Follow these simple steps to re-create their makeup.
Celebrity makeup artist Adam Breuchaud gave us the secrets to achieving Anne Hathaways flawless face:
1. Prep the skin with Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, to create an even, lasting finish.
3. Mix Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color in Orchid with Laura Mercier Matte Color in Deep Night. Apply to eyelid, and intensify the look by adding Crème Eye Liner in Noir. Blend out to the corners of the eyes.
4. Finish the eyes by applying multiple coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara in Black, to both the top and bottom lashes.
5. For Lips, apply Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Color in Pink Blush.
Kayleen McAdams, makeup artist to the stars, explained how she created Jessica Biels androgynous look:
3. Use ck one Cream + Powder Bronzer Duo in Lightly Golden 200 to contour the cheekbones.
4. Create a strong brow with Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde.
Which punk rock look will you try?
More From Real Beauty: