Get the Look: 60s Chic à la Mad Men
Weve got the inside scoop on how to re-create your favorite Mad Men leading ladys retro hairstyles from last nights season premiere! Did you tune-in?
Joans Look: Voluminous Updo
1. Start by applying a generous amount of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Foaming Air Mousse to towel dried hair.
2. Blow-dry hair upside down for extra volume.
3. Pin hair back into desired style, and finish with Extra Firm Hold Hairspray. This will provide up to 24 hours of control, while locking out frizz.
Peggys Look: Coiffed Bob with Bangs
1. Blow-dry locks with a round brush, and the curl the ends.
2. Flip hair upside down and spray Pro Series Boost & Lift Hairspray for maximum volume. The lightweight formula is resistant to wind and humidity.
Bettys Look: Dark Hair Transformation
1. Embrace your dark side with a hot new hue. Try Vidal Sassoons Pro Series At-Home Permanent Color Kit in Dark Brown. The DIY color system delivers long-lasting results at a totally affordable price point.
2. Follow up your dye job with Color Gloss Créme, an ultra-hydrating formula that creates a veil of protection to enhance shine and vibrancy.
Which of these retro hairstyles would you try?
More From Real Beauty: