Get The Look: Golden Globes 2013
We caught up with some of our favorite celebrity glam squads to find out how to recreate looks from the 2013 Golden Globes!
Makeup artist, Leslie Lopez, breaks down Kate Hudson's modern Brigitte Bardot look:
1. First apply Almay Smart Shade Perfect & Correct Primer to the skin to create a base, then apply Almay Smart Shade Mousse Makeup over the face to get that glowy look.
2. Use Almay Intense i-Color Liquid Shadow + Color Primer in Nude for Green Eyes over the eyelids, then a touch of the gold color from the Almay Intense i-Color Shimmer Trio for Green Eyes to add a little sparkle.
3. Draw a very thin line along the lash line with Almay Intense i-Color Defining Liner in Charcoal for Blue Eyes.
4. Apply 1 to 2 coats of Almay Intense i-Color Volumizing Mascara in Midnight for Hazel Eyes to eyelashes.
5. Brush Almay Smart Shade Blush in Coral onto cheekbones.
6. Finish the look with Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Bellini for an understated, glossy lip.
Celebrity stylist, Shelley Brien, explains how she crafted Zooey Deschanel's playful ponytail:
1. Blow dry the hair with a round bristle brush, using the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Heat Protection Spray to shield strands from heat damage. Use the Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Flowing Body Mousse to create free-flowing bounce and body.
2. Set the hair with a large curling iron using a fair amount of the Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Anti-Humidity Hairspray (non-aerosol) to set the curl and create volume. The maximum hold formula protects style from humidity and windy conditions.
3. Brush the hair upside down to create a voluminous look. This will give the style a vintage flair.
4. Smooth the hair back into an elegant yet playful high ponytail.
5. Set the style with the Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Style Unforgettable Hairspray, which boosts shine and keeps hair in control.
Pantene stylist, Danilo, created a simple, asymmetrical chignon for Amy Poehler:
1. Begin by applying the Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Anti-Breakage Detangler, then massage a dollop of the Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Silky Moisture Whip throughout hair.
2. While blow-drying, mist the Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Root Lifter Spray Gel on roots to give all-over volume, then apply the Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthen and Smooth Finishing Crème to sculpt hair before using a flat iron to smooth hair.
3. Once finished with the iron work, create a deep side part and pull hair back. To create a low, asymmetrical chignon, twist hair into place using hair pins.
4. Lightly spray hair with Pantene Pro-V Stylers Anti-Humidity Maximum Hold Hairspray to keep it in place.
5. In the event that a few tendrils escape your updo, never fear! "To create Amy's effortlessly chic look, allow a few pieces to fall throughout the course of the night," says Danilo.
More From Real Beauty: