Recreate Kristen Bell's Spring Hairstyle
We love braids! From long fishtails to waterfalls, the possibilities are endless. When we spotted this awesome plait on Kristen Bell, we had to learn how to recreate it for ourselves. Stylist Emily Owen from Dyer & Posta helped us learn how to get this intricate style at-home:
1. Start by applying Bumble and Bumble Texture Crème while hair is damp. This product will help with hold and provide a matte-look finish.
2. Next, begin French braiding the top of your hair until you reach the middle of the back of your head (level with your ears). Then, switch to a basic braid.
3. Tie the end of the braid with a hair tie and pull the braid back so that you can flatten it down with your hand.
4. Take a small section of hair starting from your right temple and braid it traditionally toward the original French braid, so that they meet in the and connect with the original braid. Then tie with an elastic and pin.
5. Repeat this process on the left side of your head using two smaller braids to finish. You should come out with one big braid in the center of your head, one braid coming around the right side of your head, and two smaller braids around the left side of your head.
Will you try this look?
More From Real Beauty: