5 Ways Having a Dog Makes You Hotter
We're on a never-ending quest for the best new beauty products and latest innovative treatments. What we didn't know however (wink, wink), was all we really needed to do to get glowing skin and tight glutes was adopt a pup. Yes you heard us right, beauties.
Research shows that hanging with man's best friend can make you more attractive, and with the help of DogVacay, a new service which lets pet lovers make money watching and caring for local pooches, you don't have to own a dog to reap the benefits. Check out the below list of ways that having a dog makes you hotter (and see if you can get through it without cracking a smile!).
1. Dogs are date magnets. Forget online matchmakingdogs are a natural conversation starter and increase your opportunities to socialize.
2. Pets can reduce stress. While we all know the power of chatting with our besties, recent research shows that people actually experience less stress when their pets are with them than in the company of a supportive friend. Less stress equals less nail-biting, breakouts, and wrinkles.
3. Dogs are workout motivators. Don't feel like hitting the gym after a long workday? That lack of motivation is probably not going to fly with Fido. Hell get you off the sofa and into your Nikes for an evening walk, jog, or hikeno matter what the weather.
4. Dogs are mood boosters. It only takes a few minutes of pooch-time to feel happier and more relaxed. The warm fuzzies you get from snuggling or spending time with with your pup is an automatic smile-inducer, and happiness is hot!
5. You're just automatically hotter. It's been shown that people assume that dog owners are friendly, affectionate, loyal, and able to commitall qualities we look for in a long-term partner.
Will you be ditching downward dog for a real one?
More From Real Beauty: