1. Smoke Show: Whether you're headed to a red-carpet event or a hot date, smoky eyes are always in style and flattering. Roy loves to wear sultry eye makeup herself, so we weren't surprised when she chose to do an earthy-glam look featuring Bobbi Brown's latest Sparkle Eye Shadow. According to makeup artist Rogelio Reyna, "it's like jewels for your eyes. Add this diamond dust to take you from coffee to cocktails."
2. Finger Paint: Bobbi Brown suggests using your fingers (rather than a brush) to press eye shadow directly on your lids. "The oil in your fingers helps it stick better," Reyna explains. "When you sweep it on with a brush, it can fall onto your face." To copy this look, start with a clean eye featuring a khaki shade, then add an ivy color in the crease, and finish by patting on a glittery, forest hue. Keep the rest of your mug simple with clean skin, flushed cheeks, and a neutral pout, thanks to Bobbi Brown Cocoa Lip Color.
3. Fine Lines: Ted Gibson has been chopping Roy's locks for years, and the two collaborated to give the models a polished 'do: pin-straight strands. We already can tell that perfectly symmetrical parts are going to be a huge trend for fall!
4. Hot Tools: To achieve this guy-approved hairstyle, prep your tresses with a product like Ted Gibson Build It Blow Drying Agent to protect your ends from heat damage. Blow dry your strands, and then run a flat iron over them. Finish with Ted Gibson Beautiful Hold Hairspray.
5. Two-Tone Tips: Elle for Essie played into Roy's key fabric colorspine and soilby painting half of the models' nails vampy green and half deep brown. The pine color was created by layering "Licorice" and "Going Incognito" (Roy also sported this duo), and the soil was a shade called "Carry On."
More from Fashion Week!