The ever-platinum busy mom Gwen Stefani rocks her retro movie-star look through many moods and music styles (reggae to dance-hall to pop, baby!). With fame, family, and her L.A.M.B. fashion line, she relies on a secret stash to stay fragrant and fiercely feminine.
1. Pantene Pro-V Style Sheer Volume Hairspray, Ricky's smooth and bungee elastics: "I like to play with my hair. When you're pregnant, you're tempted to change your style radically. I've had to resist!"
2. Harajuku Lovers fragrances in G, Lil' Angel, Music, Love, Baby: "Each bottle is a replica of one of my backup dancers--who I miss so much now that we're not on tour! I wanted Baby to have a baby-powdery scent and G to be fruity."
3. L.A.M.B. Linstead clutch: "Of course, I'm always carrying a L.A.M.B. bag."
4. MAC Matte Lipstick in Russian Red: "My husband loves me in red lipstick, and I still just want to impress him."
5. MAC Fawntastic Cream Colour Base: "We used this at the last L.A.M.B. show."
6. Kiehl's Cucumber Essence: "I lean toward scented oils that are sweet - like cucumber, coconut, pear. Musky scents are too serious."
"Even when we played with punk-rock bands, I was always girly. The best part is getting made up and then sweating it all off during the concert."