2. Draw on dashes. "After you've applied your foundation, using an eye liner brush, run a cream or gel eye liner, like Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Black Liner, in dashes along your upper lash line," explains Cosenza. "Make sure to tilt the tiny lines upward as you reach the outer corner of your eye. This gives you the guidelines to be able to draw on a subtle cat eye easily and perfectly."
3. Connect the dots for one fluid line. Enough said.
4. Swipe on mascara. Coat your upper lashes in L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Blackest Black, to accentuate your eyes.
5. Line your lower lid. "Using a white kohl eye pencil (our lovely model Jessica Liu used NYX Cosmetics Slim Eye Pencil in White), trace a V-shape at the inner corner of your eye, continuing the line beneath your waterline along your lower lashline," explains Cosenza. "Be sure to extend the color so it meets and runs parallel to the black liner at the outer corner."
6. Flaunt this flirty look out on the town. Cosenza recommends pairing it with a light rose-pink blush and a similar wash of pink color on the lips.
Photo Credit: Elizabeth Griffin/Imaxtree/Kate Spade