Get her alluring look:
1. "Start by prepping the eyelids with an eye shadow primer (recommended: Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer) to help the shadow last all night. Fill in the brows with brow pencil, as thick brows are the best frames for the smoky eye."
2. "Dust a neutral crème colored shadow (recommended: Brule from MAC) over the entire lid. Then, using a medium shade shadow dust the outer corner of the eye up to the brow bone and blend."
3. "Using the darkest color, apply shadow under the lower lash line and apply liner (recommended: MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack) to the upper lash line."
4. "Curl your lashes and apply one coat of mascara as a base and then apply false lashes (recommended: MAC #2)."
5. "Make sure to remove any dark shadow that dropped onto your under eye area throughout the application with a makeup sponge."