Want lean-looking legs? Get a great side profile, like Cameron Diaz by doing Doorknob Squats (by MarieClaire.com).
Works: Butt, quads, hamstrings
Need: A door with a knob
1. Set a timer to 100 seconds. Stand facing the narrow edge of an open door, with your legs hip-distance apart and a footstool directly behind you.
2. Holding your arms straight, grip one doorknob in each hand.
3. To a slow count of 10, lower your body until it touches the stool (but don't sit down!).
4. Pause, then raise yourself to a standing position to another slow count of 10. Repeat until the time is up.
To get a great-looking behind and inner thighs, like Beyoncé, you'll want to try the Sumo Crab Walk.
Works: Inner thighs and glutes
Need: Room to walk
1. Get into a sumo wrestling stance: your feet wider than shoulder-width apart, toes pointed out, and knees extended over the toes.
2. Keep your back straight, chest out, and abs tight throughout this move.
3. In this almost-sitting position, take a step forward, one foot at a time, and advance as far as you can go in the space you are in; then turn around and walk back to your starting position.
4. Do 20 steps total or until you feel the burn in your legs.
Love to dance? Keep your legs and core toned and ready to bust a move with the Swiss Ball Dip & Raise (by MarieClaire.com).
Works: Legs and core
Need: A Swiss ball
1. Get into a plank position, placing your legs on the Swiss ball and your arms on the ground. Your arms should be flexed and perfectly straight, and your abs tight so that your back is not arched.
2. Once you are stable, raise your right leg in the air, about 20 inches high. Bring your leg back down in a controlled movement, but don't rest on the ball; immediately raise your right leg again.
3. Do 10-15 raises with your right leg, and then do the same for the left.
Get great gams like Jennifer Aniston by trying this Leg Balancer exercise.
Works: Inner and outer thighs
Need: A bench, flat chair, or countertop
1. Stand straight and place your hands on the top of a bench, back of a chair, or countertop edge.
2. Raise your right leg to the right side of your body, keeping your foot "flexed." When you lower your leg, don't rest it on the ground but continue the movement, raising your leg up again on the other side.
3. Always remain in control of the movement; don't simply swing your leg up and down.
4. Repeat 25 times on each side.
For an added challenge and to increase the results:
a. Add a 10-pound weight on the balancing leg.
b. Let go of the bench or chair that you were using to keep your balance.
If you want to look just as good as Heidi Klum in an über-short mini, or a Victoria's Secret bra and panty set, you'll want to these lower-body exercises (by MarieClaire.com).
Works: Butt, legs, and abs
1. 20 minutes of cardio activity: If you work out in a gym, try running on an elliptical trainer or riding an exercise bike with little or no resistance. If you work out at home, try walking briskly, jogging, or shadow boxing.
2. 20 squats: Stand with your hands by your sides. Sit back while raising your arms in front of you for balance until thighs are parallel to the floor. Resume your starting position.
3. 20 lunges: Stand with your hands on your hips. Step forward with your right leg until your right thigh is parallel to the floor. Resume your starting position, then step forward with your left leg.
4. 25 dead lifts: Stand with your arms hanging in front of your body with a three- to five-pound weight in each hand. Bend forward from your waist until your knuckles touch the floor. Resume your starting position.
5. 40 crunches
6. 40 reverse curls: Lie on your back with your arms by your sides. Raise your legs toward the ceiling until they are perpendicular to it. Raise and then lower your butt two to four inches off the floor.
If her outfit showed us, ahem, anything at the Grammys, it's that her thighs and butt were in rock-hard shape! Get her glutes by trying the One-Legged Swiss Ball Squats.
Works: Upper thighs and glutes
Need: A Swiss ball and a wall
1. Stand straight, place the Swiss ball against the wall, and lean your back on it.
2. Stretch out your arms in front of you, and choose a point straight ahead to focus on.
3. Stretch your right leg out in front of you, and raise it to a horizontal position, parallel to the floor if possible; if not, simply raise your leg as much as you can.
4. Your left leg should be slightly bent at the knee, your heel planted and your toes raised off the floor. By raising your toes you will achieve better results on your thighs, the back of your leg, and glutes. You will now descend slowly to a sitting position — basically doing a squat on your left leg and using the Swiss ball as your support.
5. Slowly return to standing position.
6. Do 3 series of 10 movements each on each leg.
We think Lea Michele should show off her legs more often. To keep your legs in great shape try these exercises that target your butt, legs, and abs (by MarieClaire.com).
Targets: Butt, legs, and abs
1. 30 donkeys (15 per leg). To do: Get on all fours. Keeping your back straight, bring your right knee into your chest, then kick it straight out and up. Resume your starting position, then switch legs.
2. 15 squats. To do: Sit on the edge of a chair with your knees bent, feet flexed, toes up, with your weight on your heels. Grab the front of the seat, wrapping your fingers underneath. Keeping your back straight, use your arms to lower your torso in front of the chair until your elbows are shoulder level. Resume the previous position.
3. 20 pelvic lifts. To do: Lie on your back with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor, arms by your sides. Raise your butt toward the ceiling (about three to five inches off the floor), then slowly lower it.
4. 40 oblique twists (20 per side). To do: Lie on your back with your knees bent, hands behind your head. Using your stomach muscles, lift your head and shoulders off the floor as you rotate your torso to the right. Switch sides.
Work your curves by toning up your calves with these Heel Raises (by MarieClaire.com).
1. Set a timer to 100 seconds. Stand facing a wall, with your feet parallel and hip-distance apart.
2. Place a rolled-up towel under the balls of your feet, then lock your arms and place the palms of your hands on the wall for support.
3. To a slow count of 10, raise your heels off the floor so you are standing on your toes on the towel.
4. Pause and squeeze the muscles in your calves, then lower to another slow count of 10. Repeat until the time is up.
Marisa Miller may have legs for miles and while you can't make your legs grow any more, you can make them appear longer and leaner with the Standing Gazelle Thighs exercise.
Works: Thighs and core
Need: A 6-pound medicine ball
1. Stand straight and hold the medicine ball against your right outer thigh with one hand.
2. In a controlled movement, swing your right leg off the ground outward to the side of your body. Maintaining control throughout and keeping your abs tight, bring your leg back down, but don't rest on the ground. This move is similar to the following exercise, Leg Balancer, but works your core at the same time.
3. Do 10 raises on your right leg.
4. Switch the medicine ball to your left thigh, and repeat the exercise.
5. Do 2 series of 10 movements on each leg.
Salma Hayek has some seriously sexy calves. Try these Single Leg Curls at home to tone up your legs (by MarieClaire.com).
Works: Hamstrings, calves
Need: One 1-pound weight
1. Set a timer to 100 seconds. Secure a one-pound weight on one ankle, then stand with your feet together.
2. Keep your arms straight and lean forward, placing both hands on a footstool 12 inches in front of you.
3. To a slow count of 10, bend your weighted leg, raising your ankle to your butt.
4. Pause, squeeze your hamstring and lower your leg. Repeat until the time is up, then switch sides.
How to Get YOUR Best Legs
Shaving regularly can help improve the look and feel of skin by removing the top layer of dead cells. As you shave, dull, dry skin gets swept away, resulting in fabulous, radiant legs. For gams that can stand up to the celebs, try Venus Embrace ($12.99, drugstore.com). It's got five curve-hugging blades for an ultra-close shave, and a Protective Ribbon of Moisture for smooth glide.