Is there an alternative to plastic surgery that can increase my cup size?
The best way to boost your bust naturally is chest exercises. While exercises can't specifically increase cup size, they can tone and firm the muscles underneath, making your breasts look perkier. Kacy Duke, fitness trainer at NYC's Equinox Gym, suggests two simple exercises. Do these moves four times a week, three sets of 12 for each.
1. Start on all fours, with hands a little more than shoulder width apart. Cross your legs and bring them as close to the buttocks as possible.
2. With your back straight and flat, take a deep breath and lower your body, bending your elbows.
3. Straighten your arms as you come up, pushing away from the floor while exhaling. Be sure not to lock your elbows.
1. Stand with your legs hip-width apart and knees slightly bent.
2. Use light weights in each hand (2 to 5 pounds). If you don't have weights, try water bottles or soup cans.
3. Lift your arms straight out, keeping them slightly bent, in front of your body until they are shoulder height. Hold for two counts.
4. Bring them slowly to starting position and repeat.