Sisters who opt to sport it short are truly special. There's a definite air of distinction surrounding a woman who is confident enough with her own beauty to wear a hairstyle that she cannot hide behind. A short, chic style sends the message, "Here I am, and it's all about me. No extracurricular hair, no locks flowing in the wind, just me and my fine self!"
1. For chemically treated hair, try a crème-based conditioner with moisturizing properties. Some of our suggestions include Motions Moisture Plus Deep Penetrating Treatment, Affirm 5 in 1, and TCB Naturals.
2. Deep-condition at least once a month. Apply a moisturizing conditioner to the hair and cover with a plastic cap for 15 to 20 minutes. For maximum conditioning, use a conditioner cap or a hooded or bonnet dryer.
3. Try a reconstructor to treat and strengthen the hair.
4. Make sure to buy a shampoo that hydrates the hair.
5. Before shampooing the hair, apply extra conditioner to the ends; this hair is the most fragile because it's the oldest.
6. It is recommended that you alternate the type of shampoo and conditioner every six months. The continuous use of the same products can cause residue to build up, leaving your hair feeling limp and dry.
Hooded or bonnet dryer
Natural-bristle wave brush
Satin sleeping scarf
Clips and barrettes