Skilled stylist Carleton Icon demonstrates how long soft layers, loads of shine, and subtle waves can make you look absolutely gorgeous. To achieve this style:
1. Shampoo and deep-condition your real hair.
2. Dry the hair on medium to low heat with a blow-dryer.
3. Comb the hair to make sure it is free of all tangles.
4. Part the hair horizontally in layers and bond weave pieces to your real hair.
5. Section and clip the hair in medium-sized pieces in preparation for curling.
6. Wrap each piece of hair around the iron, leaving about one inch off at the end and the curling iron clamp open.
7. Curl the bangs back to create a wisped style.
8. Hold each piece on the iron for 3-5 seconds.
9. Slightly tease the crown with a small comb to create a more dramatic look.