If a bold look is what you're after, look no further than hot streaks like these. They're fun and pretty and will get you noticed in no time!
Follow these steps and you'll be on your way to highlight heaven.
1. Shampoo and condition hair.
2. Blow-dry it straight with a ceramic or tourmaline blow-dryer.
3. Add a few tracks for length. Choose a gold tone for the highlights, and since you'll only want to use about 30% of a bag, ask your beauty-supply store if it'll sell you a partial one. Carefully apply bonding adhesive to tracks and then apply the tracks to the hair, not the scalp. Applying bonding adhesive to the scalp can result in chemical burns, which may have lasting effects, so exercise caution.
4. Flat-iron hair in small sections with a ceramic iron.
5. Select a pair of high-grade cutting shears to trim the ends to the desired length. Part hair on the middle left, letting it frame the face.
6. To finish the look, spray hair with a sheen mist.
And there you have it! You only lighter, brighter, and raring to go.