This look is easy to achieve, and, bonus: you'll be sure to turn loads of heads. Here's the how-to:
- Begin with clean, deeply conditioned hair.
- Blow-dry the hair straight using a handheld dryer.
- Go over strands with a flatiron.
- Curl with a medium-barrel curling iron.
- Run your fingers through your tresses, pulling each curl apart to give the illusion of fullness. (Psst: If you have bangs, you'll want to use a larger barrel iron to give them a bump.)
- Complete the look by spritzing holding spray from root to ends.