This season, Rodarte went for a rocker princess look with cool, undone texture. Odile Gilbert for John Frieda created this super easy style in just a couple steps:
1. Before drying the hair, apply a couple dollops of Frizz-Ease Curl Reviver Styling Mousse to build texture while ensuring a smooth finish.
2. After blow-drying, use a 2-inch iron to create loose bends and waves. Lightly mist Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray over each section and then wrap it around the iron to lock the waves in place.
3. Next, brush out the waves to make the texture look more natural.
4. Braid your front pieces on both sides of your head and connect them in the back.
5. Twist two braided sections together and secure with bobby pins.
6. To finish the look, use a dime size drop of Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Thermal Protection Formula to smooth over random ends to polish off the overall look.