1. Apply dry shampoo all over head to absorb any oil in the hair. This will also add texture to the finished product.
2. Gently mist a paddle brush with hair spray and brush your hair tightly into a high ponytail. Secure with an elastic and give it a snug pull to ensure the tension.
3. Next bring back one side, again reapply some hair spray to your brush and make sure to really blend the section into your ponytail base, secure with another band.
4. Use bobby pins to keep flyaways at bay.
5. For a more sleek look, iron over the ponytail.